TBP is the only science park in Estonia focusing solely on health and biotech sectors.
TBP (Tartu BT Park, Estonia) was established in 2001 and provides physical infrastructure as well as business development and consultancy services to companies and R&D institutions in the fields of biotechnology, medicine and veterinary medicine. TBP is the only science park in Estonia focusing solely on health and biotech sectors.
TBP Business Incubator is designed to create new businesses and accelerate their success through incubation program where consultants offer their expertise in start- ups, networking, and the necessary resources (facilities, equipment, etc.) in order to make businesses more successful. Incubation involves a variety of processes, which help reduce the risk of failure and start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Business incubation is one of the main activity fields of Tartu Biotechnology Park. Through offering high quality infrastructure services as well as business development and consultancy services, it aims to create a favorable environment for start-up enterprises boosting their growth and competitiveness. TBP ́s advisory services are focused on innovative and technology-based enterprises in the field of biotechnology, medicine and veterinary medicine. BioMed Incubator is also open to companies outside of Tartu – business does not have to be located in Tartu Biotechnology Park (also called virtual incubation).
Tartu Biotechnology Park provides their clients with assistance in preparing and submitting project applications, consultancy for business plan, market and risk analysis, and technology transfer. We help you to find partners and investors by using the international network of contacts. We organize seminars and training specific to the field.
- Preparation and submission of project applications for EU structural funds and financial institutions in Estonia;
- Project consultation and advisory services, financial management Organising cooperation between enterprises and research institutions;
- Technology transfer;
- Finding cooperation partners;
- Preparation of a business plan, market and risk analysis;
- Organising events, seminars and training events.
Tartu Health Cluster contains over 80 entities and is mainly for health sector, life science and biotechnology companies and other stakeholders on Tartu City, Southern-Estonian and Estonian level.
TBP mission is to alleviate the Estonian health technology sector bottlenecks.
- Connecting local industry with potential partners abroad through our network.
- Helping local companies thrive through providing access to conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Providing joint marketing for Estonian companies in events and webinars. TBP is a member of the ScanBalt Bioregion (https://scanbalt.org/), SUBMARINER Network (https://www.submariner-network.eu/), Innovatiocuris network (http://innovatiocuris.com/), EIT Health RIS Hub network (https://www.eithealth.eu/), EstVCA (http://www.estvca.ee/) and a founding member of the sTARTUp Day (https://www.startupday.ee/).