This project was funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme under agreement No 951197.
Did you miss the closing event of our project?
Check out the video
SAVE THE DATE: June, 14th - 10.00 AM EEST Tartu & online
A Strategic Approach to Internationalisation: Supporting the SMEs in Genomics - GEN.ERA Project Final Event
The event will focus on:
- A “deep dive” on the project implementation by the project partners;
- The perspective of the SMEs who benefitted from the Project initiatives (impacts on their business and the way they approach internationalization);
- Lessons learnt on how to plug into the new market opportunities and why it is;
strategic the integration of SMEs activities into global value chains
- The presentation of the joint internationalization roadmap elaborated during the project implementation;
- The discussion about the key role played by the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) as a driver for stimulating the increase of competitiveness within European small and medium enterprises.
Glad to announce that starting from May 4th, Gen.era partners will launch a cycle of online webinars with the aim to identify suitable target markets.
The three webinars will be respectively focused on: Singapore, Japan and USA.
Conferment of consulting assignment for support in communication activities